CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sometimes...

When life gets hard, I like to think about the ocean. When the going gets tough, the fish know how to swim away from their troubles. Sometimes I wish I was a shark, and that I had sharp teeth to bite through my stale jerky. I like that there's salt in the water of the sea, because I like to sprinkle it on all my food. Maybe I should collect some ocean water and then I can sprinkle it on my food and it will be flavored with a saltish flavor. I like to try other peoples food. It always looks better than what I've got. Sometimes I steal sips of other peoples drinks without them knowing, I'm sneaky like that.

2 comments:

Jairus Noble said...

This is too much!!!! I'm dying!!!

Cheri said...

What a riot. Loving it more please!